You could basically construct almost any one of these farts-in-email format by perming any 3 items from the following list:
- It was deliberately created in a military lab to cull the world’s population
- It is a just media hype to sell papers
- It is just a pharmaceutical industry hype to sell tamiflu
- It is an imaginary disease dreamt up by the same media liberals who insist that climate change is a real danger.
- Treatment is a waste of their precious public money
- It’s just “flu” and, therefore, completely insignificant
- It is completely out of control. (It’s actually possible to find this idea in the same email as the idea above)
- I demand immediate access to the (so far purely conceptual) vaccination
- The (so far purely conceptual) vaccination is poisonous and I refuse to take it.
- The government has invented the epidemic to distract us from….
This example is a representative classic, in its mixture of selfishness, poor grasp of the English language and anti-labour government ranting.
I suppose we the Tax payer will be paying for the expensive drugs, the additional medical staff and rubbish propoganda material published by good old Gordo and his quango’s
Hmm, these HYS-armchair-generals-turned-medical-experts make me feel pig sick. Even if I didn’t have swine flu, which I apparently do.