This blog was tagged by atheist perspective Iâ€™ve shamelessly lifted an explanation of what that means from the atheist perspective site, which is excellent by the way.
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
Well part A is completed with minimal effort. Clearly the next stage must have to be the 8 random facts. Argh, 8 things about us that we wouldnâ€™t mind going on the net – but are actually interesting enough to post. Damn that rules out almost anything I could put hereâ€¦.
- Between us we have lived on or visited 5 continents. Antartica is one of the two weâ€™ve never been to, although one of us has been close enough to swim in itâ€™s waters. (Yes, it really is as cold as you would imagine).
- Between us we speak – to a standard ranging from fluent (English) to pathetically halting (well, the others) – 5 languages and can make sense of a couple more with babelfishâ€™s help. Oh yes, 5 languages Plus Latin.
- One of us genuinely believes the Wire is the major artwork of the 21st century. This is a minority viewpoint in every sense, even on the blog.
- We train with weights, more or less every day. One of us even got a certificate that will pay out thousands if anyone he trains gets injured, The other one has long been planning to enlist him as her personal trainer and do something spectacularly stupidâ€¦
- One of us has become obsessed with taking photographs and keeps getting better and better digital cameras every few months. And the pictures are getting better all the time as well.
- One of us refuses to accept any limitations, no matter how glaringly obvious, and hence persists in thinking she can do 3d graphics, despite the evidence of the senses.
- Terry Pratchett remains the one author we agree 100% over and have obsessively read every book produced. (Not all good though- the â€œactualâ€ sci-fi books are poo and the science companion is distressing)
- CSS design is soundly despised by every one who has anything to do with this blog. Even their pets hate CSS.
Choosing 8 blogs was no easy task either. There were obvious choices – like nullifidian – who have probably already been tagged within an inch of their lives so would just get pissed off. However, I sprinkled my fairy dust over the atheist blogroll and found some worthy, if less familiar, contenders.
- Spanish Inquisition
- Bible study for atheists
- Allen zone
- Pink Proza
- The strong Atheist
- Godfrey lazarus says
[tags]Blog Meme, Atheism, Wire, WhyDontYou, Why Dont You, Society, Culture, Travel, Languages,Blog, Meme, Blogs[/tags]